These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of CBD Hemp Guru’s Website, located at cbdhempguru.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use CBD Hemp Guru if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Disclosure as Required by the FTC
We have made a commitment to do our best to comply with the new FTC guidelines and regulations concerning Product reviews and customer testimonials. Therefore, we feel it necessary to make the following statement.
- We have made a commitment to do our best to comply with the new FTC guidelines and regulations concerning Product reviews and customer testimonials. Therefore, we feel it necessary to make the following statement.
- Please be advised that this site may generate a commission from third party retailers with the sale of products and/or services.
Every single testimonial cited on this site was provided by individuals of their own free will and by those who have tried the service and/or the product and offered their true and honest opinions. These testimonials were not solicited, and providers of these testimonials gain nothing as they were never compensated in the past, they are not being compensated in the present nor will they ever be compensated in the future.
On some occasions, we may feature additional testimonials, which were generated and used by permission from leading online retailers such as Amazon.com, eBay and/or others.
cbdhempguru.com is a participant of several affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for the site to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to affiliate products owned by the respective companies. cbdhempguru.com is not responsible for any damaged products or services provided by those companies.
Unless otherwise stated, cbdhempguru.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on CBD Hemp Guru. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from CBD Hemp Guru for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from CBD Hemp Guru
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from CBD Hemp Guru
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from CBD Hemp Guru
- Redistribute content from CBD Hemp Guru
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. cbdhempguru.com does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of cbdhempguru.com, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, CBD Hemp Guru shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
cbdhempguru.com reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant cbdhempguru.com a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- .com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of cbdhempguru.com; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to cbdhempguru.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of cbdhempguru.com ‘s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.